Side Pull, straight tongue
Cutting Width, Ft In (m)
9' 2'' (2.8)
Cutting Height, In (mm)
1.1 to 2.7 (29 to 68) std.; 2.3 to 4.5 (58 to 115) opt.
Cutter Bar Tilt Angle, Degrees
Number Of Knives Per Disc
Disc Cutting Diameter, In (mm)
Roll Length, In (mm)
Roll Diameter, In (mm)
Transport Width, Ft-in (m)
9' 11'' (3.02)
Rotary Disc Mowers Conditioners
4 Models, 9’ 2” - 16’ Cutting Widths: Rotary disc mower conditioners deliver fast cutting and high-quality conditioning for superior hay quality and windrow formation.
New for 2019
Focus on Feed Quality
The DC3 series disc mower conditioners provide industry leading cut and crimp for superior hay quality and optimal windrow formation. Model Year 2019 updates to these rugged and efficient tools include a new, quick-change knife system, new header tilt cylinder and a new heavy-duty curtain.
The cutterbar on the new DC3 series mower conditioners will feature the same large disc cutterbar system featured on the RD3 series disc headers for the WD3 series DC3 disc mower conditioners. The combination of larger disc diameters and wider conditioning systems allows the crop to move rearward off the cutterbar sooner to improve crop flow and windrow consistency in tall crops.
Generate High Quality Feed to Maximize Your Profits
Large Disc Cutterbar
• ?Close to a 1-to-1 ratio cut width to conditioning width as requested by the customers (DC133 only)
• ?Wider conditioners equate to thinner crop mat passing through conditioning system for improved consistent and thorough crop conditioning for faster dry down
• ?Allows for wider swath and greater sun exposure for improved natural dry down
• ?Reduced crop travel between cutterbar and conditioners minimizing plugging, especially in cane, energy and high-volume crops
• ?Aids in the elimination of co-rotating discs on a 13 ft model and one set on the 16 ft model?
Simplified Drivelines and Shielding
• ?Driveshaft to left-hand end only for reduced clutter and cost, and more robust appearance
• ?Swivel gearbox does not require steering link; PTO shafts maintain perfect alignment
• ?Poly, bi-fold upper shielding is: lighter and provides easier access more damage resistant damaged resistant if a shield is inadvertently left open and the unit is pivoted
A modular cutterbar design with superior crop flow, resulting in less streaking and a 9' 2" (2.8 m) cutterbar width and seven discs.
The Most Reliable Rotary Disc Cutterbed Anywhere
• A modular cutterbar design with superior crop flow, resulting in less streaking
• A heavy-duty frame and rugged canopy that have a cantilevered design for smooth crop flow across the cutterbar
• Shock hubs, now standard on all four models of DC2 rotary disc mowers
• Roll and flail conditioning options available on all models
??Shock hubs are now standard on all four models of DC Series rotary disc mower conditioners. The system replaces the drive hub of discs with a shock hub, making in-field repairs fast and easy.
• Helps prevent time-robbing, expensive field failures when an obstruction is encountered
• Shock hub “takes the blow” from collisions with rocks and debris
• Protects internal components of the cutterbed
• Bearings, gears and lubricant for each disc module are individually sealed — damage to one module does not spread to another
• Modular design ensures complete gear lubrication, even when cutting on slopes
• Two heavy-duty knives on each disc spin at 3000 rpm to slice through heavy crops
• Knives are reversible for twice the cutting life
• One bolt per knife allows for quick flipping or replacing of knives from the front of the cutterbed — without raising the header
• The steep profile design lifts the crop directly into conditioning rolls
• Discs are austempered for extra hardness and durability in punishing condition